General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Eden Tech takes data security and handling very seriously, and ensures that all customer data is collected and processed in a fair, transparent and secure way.
To ensure that Eden Tech meets the standards set out in the GDPR a review of the GDPR policy is constant and ongoing.
Eden Tech offers each client their right to erase their collected data, and should contact Eden Tech if they wish to use this service.
If you subscribe to one or more services that Eden Tech offer, we have a privacy notice which outlines how your data is collected, used and stored. The privacy notice can be viewed here.
Under guidance from the GDPR Eden Tech ensures that:
- The processing of user data is lawful, fair and transparent
- There is transparency about the data being collected and why
- Data is collected for a specific purpose
- Data is necessary for the purpose
- Data must be accurate and kept up to date
- Data is not kept for longer than is necessary
- Data is kept safe and secure
If you have any questions or concerns about Eden Tech’s use of your data, or about the GDPR regulation in general please get in contact, I would be happy to discuss it further.